DR. BLESSING AGBOMHERE RESPECTS APC’S ZONING DECISION, NOW TO CONTEST FOR POSITION OF SOUTH SOUTH ZONAL SECRETARY.
The Leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC), had recently met in the Nation’s capital Abuja and part of the resolutions reached in the course of the said meeting, was the zoning of various offices to all geopolitical zones across the Nation to ensure the enthronement of fairness, equity and justice.
Sequel to this resolution, I am obligated, and compelled by love to seize this veritable moment in time to address my esteemed supporters, friends and party men by stating as follows:
1. That, my heart goes out in total gratitude to you all, my supporters, friends, party men and women whom hitherto have given me the purest of support, love and goodwill. I will never forget this gargantuan measure of kindness I have enjoyed from you all. Thank you!
2. That, prior to this time, we had made known our intentions to serve our great party in the capacity of its National Youth Leader and our aspiration received nationwide acceptability and support, given my blueprints and all I desired to achieve.
3. Following, however, the recently reached decision by the leadership of our great party, I wish to communicate to you my decision to run for the South South Zonal Secretary of our party.
4. My decision is premised on the premacy of our great party’s decision and my unwavering desire to still contribute my quota in helping our party realize its manifestos for the benefits of all members and all Nigerians in general.
5. I am patriotic, competent and capable. I will put in my best to ensure the South South Zone of our party enjoys the desired and accruable democratic dividends through various mapped out programs and projects, while articulating our party policies in the Zone, for our progress and victory.
6. Let me state it here that my aim is to ensure the growth, development and progress of our Zone. I will abide by the tenets of true leadership and nation building, while ensuring the prioritization of the welfare and well-being of all South-South party men and women.
7. I therefore urge you all to never stop having faith in me even as we embark on this journey to victory.
Thank you so much and God bless you all for your support.
Dr. Blessing AGBOMHERE