- Reports from ISIBOR Emmanuel
. Provides helpful information for road traffic users
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) has launched a Twitter account to communicate helpful information regarding traffic incidents, as well as detour instructions related to Julius Berger’s scope of work for the rehabilitation, reconstruction and expansion of the Lagos-Ibadan Dual Carriageway, Section 1 (Lagos-Shagamu).
Twitter handle: @LseTraffic
Web link: https://twitter.com/LseTraffic
The Twitter account will also serve to alert commuters of extraordinary events present along Julius Berger’s work Axis (Lagos-Shagamu) with the goal to provide information useful to road traffic users in planning their commute, further supporting traffic management towards the successful reconstruction and expansion of the Expressway.
The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway is considered the busiest highway in Nigeria. The Lagos-Shagamu section of the Expressway is a 127.6-kilometre-long dual carriageway connecting Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State and Lagos, Nigeria’s largest city. It also serves as the major route to the northern, southern and eastern parts of Nigeria. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been contracted to reconstruct Section 1 of the Expressway, from Lagos to the Shagamu interchange.
- Julius Berger commences immediate repair on Km 75 Abuja – Kaduna Expressway
- Bad Roads: Esan land to Shut Abuja-Benin Road
- UN Body Honours James Ume
- The Story Of Attah Ameh Oboni – the Nigerian King who Chose Suicide Instead of Bowing to the Queen of England.
- Press Statement: Committee completes inspections of NEPZA projects, expresses delight with executions
- Julius Berger: Orphans hail Construction Leader’s CSR donation of food, cash, and other items onWorld Humanitarian Day
- High Court Acquits and Discharge Jonah Jang
- Press Release: Virtual Free Zones: NEPZA, Binance in Partnership
- CONSTRUCTION LEADER BUILDS, DELIVERS CLASSROOM BLOCKS FOR SCHOOL AT ABUJA-KANO ROAD COMMUNITY
- PDP crisis: More hurdles to cross for Atiku and Wike over reconciliation