- PDP and accord party get flagbearers in Osun state.
Senator Ademola Adeleke has emerged the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party in Osun state ahead of the September 22nd governorship election.
According to the results of the primary, Chairman of the Electoral Committee for the Osun PDP primary, Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa, Senator Adeleke scored a total votes of 1,569 to defeat his main rival, Doctor Akin Ogunbiyi who polled 1,562
Similarly, the second runner up, Alhaji Fatai Akinbade got 52 votes, while Mr Nathaniel Oke, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria scored 3.
56 of the total votes cast were declared invalid due to error of thumbprinting.
Also, Pastor Olapade Julius Okunola has been declared the winner of ACCORD PARTY primary held at a Hotel Gbongan/Ibadan Road, Osogbo.
Okunola polled 141 votes to defeat Mr. Babatunde Loye who polled 58 votes and Mr. Bunmi Ibiloye who polled 12 votes.
The primary exercise was witnessed by officers of the party from National headquarters led by BOT chairman, Rev. Adeniyi Ojo and North Central Vice-Chairman, Alhaji Saulawa Yusuf.
215 delegates were accredited, 211 voted while four abstained.
Announcing the results; the returning officer of the primary election, Alhaji Dokun Babarinde implored the winner to be magnanimous in victory.
- JULIUS BERGER ABUMET’S CSR ACTIVITY EXCITES STUDENTS AS COMPANY DONATES BOOKS, SUNDRY STUDY MATERIALS TO SCHOOLS IN THE FCT
- 52ND AGM: JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA PLC DELIVERS PROGRESSIVELY HIGHEST DIVIDEND IN FIVE YEARS TO LOYAL SHAREHOLDERS
- JULIUS BERGER INCREASES CSR EFFORT
- Nigerians home and in diaspora reacts to tinibu’s victory at the APC presidential primary,
- Stop Misleading Nigerians about Free Trade Zones , Association Tells Hon Wole Ok
- JULIUS BERGER WINS MOST RELIABLE ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION COMPANY AWARD
- NEPZA trains 40 personnel for security of special economic zones
- Chaos in Edo over PDP primaries
- Press Release Group urges NASS, MDAs, others to partner FG in protecting FDI
- Journalist Blacklisted 38 years under Buhari let off the Hook.