- PDP and accord party get flagbearers in Osun state.
Senator Ademola Adeleke has emerged the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party in Osun state ahead of the September 22nd governorship election.
According to the results of the primary, Chairman of the Electoral Committee for the Osun PDP primary, Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa, Senator Adeleke scored a total votes of 1,569 to defeat his main rival, Doctor Akin Ogunbiyi who polled 1,562
Similarly, the second runner up, Alhaji Fatai Akinbade got 52 votes, while Mr Nathaniel Oke, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria scored 3.
56 of the total votes cast were declared invalid due to error of thumbprinting.
Also, Pastor Olapade Julius Okunola has been declared the winner of ACCORD PARTY primary held at a Hotel Gbongan/Ibadan Road, Osogbo.
Okunola polled 141 votes to defeat Mr. Babatunde Loye who polled 58 votes and Mr. Bunmi Ibiloye who polled 12 votes.
The primary exercise was witnessed by officers of the party from National headquarters led by BOT chairman, Rev. Adeniyi Ojo and North Central Vice-Chairman, Alhaji Saulawa Yusuf.
215 delegates were accredited, 211 voted while four abstained.
Announcing the results; the returning officer of the primary election, Alhaji Dokun Babarinde implored the winner to be magnanimous in victory.
- “We’ll Deploy our Unique Engineering Expertise to deliver Premium Quality for the Delta State Government and People”, Says Julius Berger MD, Engr. Dr. Lars Richter Berger,
- Ground Breaking for construction of four major projects by Construction giant Julius Berger Nigeria PLC
- NIRSAL Boss Abdulhameed Finally Arrested.
- Press Statement: Be creative for optimal performance, Speaker Abbas tasks NNPCL
- Tinubu Appoints Hon. E. J. Agbonayinma Acting Chairman of CCB
- Appeal court sacks PDP lawmaker, declares APC winner
- Nasarawa Guber: Sule, Ombugadu knows Fate Today
- GOVERNOR BASSEY OTU WINS AGAIN AT THE COURT OF APPEAL.
- SAVE OUR SOULS, A PASSIONATE APPEAL FROM 17000 NIGERIAN FEDERAL CIVIL SERVANTS
- Ex-footballer Weah shows good sportsmanship, concedes electoral victory to Boakai