The honourable minister for Works, Raji Babatunde Fashola (SAN) needs to hear this: the entire old Bendel now Edo & Delta States are at the verge of being cut off from the remaining part of the country. The road network from Asaba to Benin, Benin to Warri (part of the East West Road), Warri (the over celebrated big village) to PH, Warri to Agbor which of course is part of the Uromi through Agbor to Amukpe road (they say contract already awarded) are all in a state of disrepair & thus un-motorable. When has it become a crime to come from a zone that produces the oil that keeps the nation running? Is Lagos Ibadan highway the only road in Nigeria? Is Abuja to Kaduna Road the only road in Nigeria? Raji, Raji, Fashola, please do something. It’s a nightmare traveling these roads. Other Nigerdeltans, join in this crusade & circulate this news. If some of us can fly, majority are suffering.
- Protesters storm National Assembly over Kaduna village bombing
- Long Service Award: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Assures Workers of Brighter Years Ahead
- Labour Party Expels Governorship Candidate
- 2023 Luminary Soiree: Julius Berger Stands Tall as Raji Fashola says
- “We’ll Deploy our Unique Engineering Expertise to deliver Premium Quality for the Delta State Government and People”, Says Julius Berger MD, Engr. Dr. Lars Richter Berger,
- Ground Breaking for construction of four major projects by Construction giant Julius Berger Nigeria PLC
- NIRSAL Boss Abdulhameed Finally Arrested.
- Press Statement: Be creative for optimal performance, Speaker Abbas tasks NNPCL
- Tinubu Appoints Hon. E. J. Agbonayinma Acting Chairman of CCB
- Appeal court sacks PDP lawmaker, declares APC winner