The honourable minister for Works, Raji Babatunde Fashola (SAN) needs to hear this: the entire old Bendel now Edo & Delta States are at the verge of being cut off from the remaining part of the country. The road network from Asaba to Benin, Benin to Warri (part of the East West Road), Warri (the over celebrated big village) to PH, Warri to Agbor which of course is part of the Uromi through Agbor to Amukpe road (they say contract already awarded) are all in a state of disrepair & thus un-motorable. When has it become a crime to come from a zone that produces the oil that keeps the nation running? Is Lagos Ibadan highway the only road in Nigeria? Is Abuja to Kaduna Road the only road in Nigeria? Raji, Raji, Fashola, please do something. It’s a nightmare traveling these roads. Other Nigerdeltans, join in this crusade & circulate this news. If some of us can fly, majority are suffering.
- Julius Berger commences immediate repair on Km 75 Abuja – Kaduna Expressway
- Bad Roads: Esan land to Shut Abuja-Benin Road
- UN Body Honours James Ume
- The Story Of Attah Ameh Oboni – the Nigerian King who Chose Suicide Instead of Bowing to the Queen of England.
- Press Statement: Committee completes inspections of NEPZA projects, expresses delight with executions
- Julius Berger: Orphans hail Construction Leader’s CSR donation of food, cash, and other items onWorld Humanitarian Day
- High Court Acquits and Discharge Jonah Jang
- Press Release: Virtual Free Zones: NEPZA, Binance in Partnership
- CONSTRUCTION LEADER BUILDS, DELIVERS CLASSROOM BLOCKS FOR SCHOOL AT ABUJA-KANO ROAD COMMUNITY
- PDP crisis: More hurdles to cross for Atiku and Wike over reconciliation