Our Attention has been drawn to a purported Open Letter to the Executive Governor written by one Disebe Bala the PA to Hon. Rimam Shawulu and flaunted by Emma Bello
May I clear the air for the record.
1. To ensure transparency and accountability, His Excellency Haruna Manu, Hon Anthony Jellason, Secretary to the State Government alongside some Political and Faith-based Leaders went to the field to see first hand the Christmas welfare to groups bought by the State government
2. For the first time in the history of Taraba State cattles were given to all the 168 wards of the state, including Yangtu and Ngada Special Development Areas.
3. Over 70 groups were also represented and cleared to receive the welfare package donated by His Excellency Arc. Darius Dickson Ishaku
It is important to note the following;
1. Welfare packages are a privilege and never a right to anyone or group
2. Our loyalty is not tied to material things we patriotic youths full of Hope with vision and we believe in our State that we did not get it today those not mean that they don’t need us.
3. To attach this issue to religious bias is to expose some things that probably would make you appreciate the current handlers than our so called ‘brothers’ who failed in the said assignment in times past
We are committed youths in support Of good governance we believe in DDI/HM.
God bless Taraba State Govt
Dr. David Charima
Spokesperson to DEP GOV