As Nigerians await the announcement of the winners of the just concluded gubernatorial and house assembly election results nationwide, a pressure group Peace and Media Advocacy has condemned in strong terms the contrived delay by the Bauchi State Resident Electoral Commissioner Ibrahim Abdullahi in announcing Senator Bala Muhammed as the winner of the 2019 gubernatorial election in Bauchi State.
In a press statement made available to journalists in Abuja and signed by national co-ordinator, Comrade James Okoronkwo the group lampooned the Bauchi State REC for what he described as ‘as a contrived delay in announcing the winner of the election, Senator Bala Muhammed who polled the highest number of votes’. The group appealed to Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to respect the popular will of the people of Bauchi State as expressed through the ballot by immediately issuing Senator Bala Muhammed with his Certificate of Returns as Bauchi State governor- elect.
Finally, the group warned of dire consequences if the will of the people of Bauchi State who overwhelmingly elected Senator Bala Muhammed as their governor.
- 2023: Group reinstates support for APC Presidential candidate
- JULIUS BERGER STILL THE MOST RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IN NIGERIA- ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE
- 2023: Group threatens to dump APC over neglect of their principal by PCC
- Full transcript of Mr Peter Obi’s response to Gov Soludo at the Lagos Business School today 15 November
- Criminal Case Of Perjury To Be Filed Against APC’s Bola Tinubu Today – David Hundeyin
- PRESS RELEASE: DISPELLING THE FEARS ON THE REPORTED NEW SEVEN- COUNT AMENDED CHARGE FILED AGAINST OUR INDEFATIGABLE CLIENT-ONYENDU MAZI NNAMDI KANU – BEFORE JUSTICE B.F.M. NYAKO OF FEDERAL HIGH COURT, ABUJA.
- COURT AWARDS N200M DAMAGES IN FAVOUR OF BENEDICT PETERS AGAINST THE EFCC, ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION & 5 OTHERS
- Press Statement: US ambassador to speak on Integrity of elections at Hubert Humphrey alumni annual seminar
- Hushpuppi bags 11years Jail Term.